Natural Resources  Branch (DPW)

 For questions and concerns about wildlife management operations, game species, hunting and trapping or to report injured wildlife or bear sightings, or questions about forestry management and firewood, call:

(845) 938-7122, -2314,

(845) 938-1973, -3857

Outdoor Recreation Division (MWR)

For issues about iSportsman accounts, West Point hunting and fishing permits and guest passes, boat and equipment rentals, as well as West Point hunting regulations USMA Reg 215-5, call:

(845) 938-2503 (APR - NOV)

(845) 938-8810 (NOV - APR)

   Range Control &   Operations 

For issues about access to training areas for hunting, fishing, and trapping including questions about keys, gates, range roads, and range area firing or to report UXO or trees downed on roads, call:  1 (845) 938-3930
Provost Marshall (PMO),   Game Wardens (CLEOs) For emergency issues including emergency medical issues as well as fire and chemical spills, vehicle accidents, etc. call PMO Sgt's Desk. For game violations, other environmental violations call CLEOs 

Sgts Desk: 1 (845) 938-3333,

NOTE: CLEO cell temporarily offline. Call Sgts Desk


 NYS Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC)

For questions about NY Game laws, license information, hunter safety course information, or other inquiries, call NYSDEC Region 3 Office. To report injured wildlife or NYS Game Violation off post, call ECOs. 

DEC R3 HQ: 1 (845) 256-3098

NYSDEC ECO: 1 (845) 3013



To reach the Natural Resources Specialist, Christopher Killough, try email at: